Friday, December 30, 2005

thomcat's resolutions

People...enough!

Yeah,so the news is that 2006 is coming. Whoopeedoo...

So, all frickin week long, I've been hearing people asking me(well ok, just one person asked me), "So Thomcat, What are your New Years Resolutions?"

Hell, I don't know, that would mean I need to sets some goals!

Dammit, people, I'm trying to lower the bar of mediocrity here!

Lets start with numero uno ...

1..I will not wipe my cheeto-dusty paws on the clueless couch this year.

2..I will not put icy-hot on my sore joints then scratch myself.

3..I will not stop blogging because of people bitching and moaning about content. If you don't like my shit, that's fine. Just shut your cake hole, and move on. I don't have time for that shit.

4..I will not start another blog, because I can barely keep up with the one I have ... oh shit, I have 3 blogs ?!?!?

5..I will not allow Logo to take another picture of me and Idiot comparing helmets. Again!

6..I will drink, and drink alot. Why? If you are sick without it, may as well be sick and fucking plastered!

7..Aww forget it, I'm going back to 6!

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy new years.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thom, I have a new idea for a GREAT hnt, gonna be a hit with the ladies!!
:-D

12/30/05, 7:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Woo hoo # 6!!

Happy New Year!!

12/30/05, 7:10 PM  
Blogger S said...

LOL.....well thank goodness for resolution number 1, I am getting tired of reupholstering the silk dupioni clueless couch!
Happy New Year, Thom!

12/30/05, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Cheers to that!

12/30/05, 8:04 PM  
Blogger lime said...

just make the one resolution i did years ago.....not to make any more resolutions....only one i ever kept

12/31/05, 12:16 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! sounds good to me ! Thanks again for the invite and for making me a button . :)

12/31/05, 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have resolved not to smoke.
That resolution has always worked really well for me.

12/31/05, 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home