Monday, January 16, 2006

Alright, this is the last time, I promise,

then I will stop talking about coffee.
But all the talk had me jonesin'.

This is my favorite lil demitasse set.
And good caffe always puts a smile on MY face,
so they are quite fitting.

But then, I thought, poor Lime, and Susie, and Breazy, and Shez_ling, so...
I have a pot of black tea, green tea and some of that creme brulee tea I was telling you about, Lime.
There is also caffe for the coffee drinkers, as well as cocoa, airline liquor, and a cold drink for those who prefer their beverages on ice. Come on over, guys!
And last, but not least, BS

here is some SBC (pre-ground, but we are taking small steps) just for you.

It is sitting with the envelope, ready to head to you as soon as you email me an address.

So, while we are sitting here drinking our beverages of choice...

a little quiz?

Just to see if you were paying attention.




12 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Wow... I'm pretty much brain dead from studying microbiology all day, so the fact that I aced this quiz says that it was either WAY too easy, or I'm WAY to obsessed with coffee!

1/15/06, 11:10 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Yessss!!! I kicked some ass on this quiz! Guess I am obsessed with coffee too!

1/16/06, 9:09 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have an entire cabinet devoted only to coffee & tea in my kitchen. And, at this moment, have a coffee machine and 2 espresso machines (3 if you count the one at my mom's I left there when I moved out) - so - I am very pleased with my score.

Also, I am drinking coffee at this very moment so.....

1/16/06, 10:24 AM  
Blogger lime said...

hey that was easy! i guess i payed attention! thanks for the tea and cocoa though, since ya know how i feel about coffee! BLECH!

1/16/06, 10:42 AM  
Blogger shezzy's sanitarium said...

egads, I'm a genius and I didn't know it...maybe I'll got back to drinking coffee after this, its a sign I tell you!!!!!

1/16/06, 12:10 PM  
Blogger S said...

Well now, I do believe that hanging out with a serious coffee achiever for 20 years has paid off!
I've done quite well! Who ever could have expected 100% from a coffee virgin?

BTW Logo, there was no Dr Pepper on the table of beverages.

1/16/06, 12:18 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

Damn... couldn't you come up with some challenging questions? Any simple moron could get those.

1/16/06, 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza! I got 100% before I even had any coffee! Am I sharp or what?

1/16/06, 12:24 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Okay, I scored 30. Yes, 30.

So, I get the booby prize. I hope it's nice.

1/16/06, 3:43 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Man, that quiz was even easy for me! And I can't even take quizes at work. Sheesh!

1/16/06, 5:45 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Woohoo! Hot Damn! I am so pleased with my score . That is the best I have ever done on a quiz and I am not even a coffee drinker ! Thanks for the fun !

1/16/06, 6:36 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I smell a setup....because no one knows THAT much about coffee...

1/17/06, 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home