Saturday, January 21, 2006

Have any great plans for the weekend?

Because I would LOVE to take you all on a whirlwind tour of some of my favorite spots in Italy.
This is the Arco Felice, right on the way to Cuma, an great historical site to pop into.


Right around the bay of Pozzuoli is Baia, and this wonderful castle and one of the best pizzarias in the world.
Then we can run over here, to Pompeii, if you are feeling energetic you can hike up to the top of Vesuvius.
We really ought to hit Sorento, Capri, Ischia, and a couple other spots.
But we have to stop by

Rome. And while we are in Rome, we HAVE to go here.

Then we can get some amazing seafood, and great wine.

After that, I guess we all have to get home on time for work, or school, or whatever.

Well, did ya have fun?

6 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Cool, and here I thought I'd just be sitting in front of the computer all weekend. At least now I can say I took a trip to Italy.

1/21/06, 8:46 AM  
Blogger lime said...

yeah, i had agreat time, but now i need a nap, what a whirlwind!

1/21/06, 9:37 AM  
Blogger S said...

What? No Italian Chocolate Visuals?
LOL Lovely pics, Logo, when do we leave?

1/21/06, 11:07 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Cool , nothing like a trip to Italy on a rainy Saturday ! LOL! I could spend so many weeks just exploring that castle . I LOVE castles . Thanks for the trip Logo and I think I will take a nap too , that was a great trip! :)

1/21/06, 12:14 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I enjoyed the tour, thanks

1/21/06, 9:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That looks much better than my weekend.

Drove and took ferry (got very seasick) to Long Island, NY for a 1 year olds birthday. Doing the reverse today to get home - I can already feel the boat - eeewwwww.

Thank gawd I remembered to put the DVD player in the car.

1/22/06, 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home