Sunday, January 15, 2006

An Ode to Idiot

This is a story about a man who loved his coffee.
His favorite coffee shop bought out by a huge company.

He was saddened at first, since his little haven had to change.

He never felt at ease in there, as everything was strange.


His sadness then slowly turned into anger and fear.

He promised himself that he can never go near.

His frustration grew as more people came and stayed.

As he avoided these shops, is if they were the plague.

Now he's in trouble for his pranks and his games.

Against this innocent Coffeeshopthatshallnotbenamed

5 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

pity that.......

1/15/06, 4:08 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Yeah yeah, whatever.
i am busy having a nice cup of tea with Shezling, my strawberry tart with creme.

1/15/06, 4:25 PM  
Blogger S said...

Coffee obsession, I'll tell you!

1/15/06, 7:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thom - I think this is the best thing you have ever written! :P

Thought for sure this was the work of Logo! LOL!!

1/15/06, 7:48 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Yes..You captured my pain...my descent into what can only be described as my own personal hell, populated with smiling evil barristas, forcing black sludge down my throat...much like that one Gumby Episode that scarred me deeply...

1/17/06, 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home