Friday, February 24, 2006

Stolen from Lime who Stole it from....

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hijackers!

  1. The international dialling code for Hijackers is 672.
  2. Hijackers can use only about ten percent of their brain.
  3. Hijackers are 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  4. About one tenth of Hijackers are permanently covered in ice.
  5. You should always store Hijackers in an airtight container in the fridge.
  6. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Hijackers.
  7. During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Hijackers had to pay a special Hijackers tax.
  8. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Hijackers.
  9. Neil Armstrong first stepped on Hijackers with his left foot!
  10. Every day in the UK, four people die putting Hijackers on!
I am interested in - do tell me about


I thought I'd leave the smart aleck comments to my fellow hijackers, since I am now being stored in an airtight container in the fridge.

10 Comments:

Blogger Thomcat said...

dammit Neil , you stepped on my tail !

2/24/06, 12:26 PM  
Blogger lime said...

hey if we can take over the world using only 10% of our brains, imagine what we could do using more!

2/24/06, 3:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using hijackers.

This explains a lot....

2/24/06, 3:55 PM  
Blogger S said...

ROTF Snavs!

2/24/06, 5:46 PM  
Blogger S said...

If one of you wants to, and knows how, you can repost this with the proper little button thing at the bottom...I dont know what I am doing wrong....S

2/24/06, 6:10 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

with 100% brain, the end of the universe is our limit. happy claiming to all of us!

2/25/06, 11:17 AM  
Blogger S said...

I think Snavs has my 10% brain too! Thnaks, Sweetie!

2/25/06, 2:22 PM  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

I always wash my hands...

But then, I am a WOMAN!

Hey from the frozen ass state of MI, see you on Monday!

2/25/06, 7:30 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Every day in the UK, four people die putting Hijackers on!

Damn strait.

2/25/06, 8:21 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

No wonder I am always cold ! hehe

2/26/06, 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home