Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HNT~ the Hijackers as Themselves

Self Portrait

This week at Hijacked we are still recovering from our grandiose performance of last weeks HNT. We want to thank you all for the applause and roses! No really, thank you!
This week, relax with us as we present yet another side of our multi-faceted personalities. Ladies and gentleman, the Hijackers Self Portraits. Just us, hanging out and being ourselves:



Thomcat



How many more seconds until Friday night?



Logo



Um, yeah! We are speechless too, missy! Logo is awol, if anyone sees her, please let us know.



The Village Idiot



This is the Idiot before his hair transplant. To see the results of the transplant surgery visit him here... (he told me to put that! We like him the way he is.)




Lime



Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go, For the children, they mark, and the children, they know, The place where the sidewalk ends. ~Shel Silverstein

BSOHOLIC



Awakened from slumber for this portrait. "Bugger off!" he was heard mumbling as he reached for a cigarette...
This song is by Suicidal Tendencies circa 1997
They say they're gonna fix my brain
Alleviate my suffering and my pain
But by the time they fix my head
Mentally I'll be dead
I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized
They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself
It doesn't matter I'll probably get hit by a car anyway.



Breazy



"NO!! I do NOT have to be sweet all of the time!"



Barefoot



When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme. When you wish upon a star as dreamers do....

Have a fabulous HNT, everybody!

24 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

wonderful job everybody! and suse, great idea. well done! well done! happy HNT to one and all.

3/29/06, 10:25 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I love it Susie ! Thank you so much . It is good to see this side of everyone . Happy HNT!

3/29/06, 10:45 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized

mwuahahahahaha! Happy HNT gang

3/29/06, 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love them! Happy HNT!

3/29/06, 11:51 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Fabulous pictures! Happy HNT!

3/29/06, 11:53 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Great job. Hapy HNT!

3/29/06, 11:59 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ya'll are so beautiful!! Happy HNT!!

3/30/06, 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all are wonderful. Love this post as much as the other categories. You always bring a smile to my face. Thanks and HHNT to you all.
TG

3/30/06, 12:52 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Ooops,
had some good weather, so I was out all day
:D
All present and accounted.
"Get your motor runnin'
Get out on the highway
Look for adventure
and whatever comes our way"

3/30/06, 12:54 AM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Great HNT!
Ha!

Like a family reunion.
Except nobody's drunk. Yet.


HHNT!

3/30/06, 1:54 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

I really like all the pics & quotes y'all.

Very well done and Happy HNT to each of you!

3/30/06, 2:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

LOve this post, I think it's my favorite HNT so far of you guys!

Thanks for all the great pictures, and I promise VI...I am gonna come visit, OK?!

*kisses!

3/30/06, 10:10 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

hahaha - good stuff, i should participate here more often ...

happy hnt everyone!

3/30/06, 11:04 AM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

All great individual posts. Happy HNT y'all!

3/30/06, 11:46 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

Wow! A pic for everyone. That's cool, thanks for showing us that side of everyone. ;) HHNT!

3/30/06, 12:19 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

WOOHOO..Hey BS..All I wanted was Pepsi....

And damn..I almost forgot what I looked like pre-orange hair

3/30/06, 1:09 PM  
Blogger S said...

Snavs, I hope you and the twins had a lovely birthday...what an adorable shot!

Thom, today is Friday, only a half day to go, you can do it! This picture makes me laugh.

Logo, behind every lady lies a wild child like you and her bike!

Idiot, is that an ear I see on your left shoulder? Yes, you do seem mighty strange without the orange hair...

Limes, are you sure your not taking some acting classes at the JC? You have been getting awfully dramatic on us lately! (I noticed now, as we are all putting back on the clothes, you are taking yours off! LOL :P)

BS, All I wanted was a pepsi!

Breazy, that is my favorite picture of you because you look like you are going to kick some ass!

Me? Someday I'll tell you a story about that picture!

Happy HNT everyone!

3/30/06, 1:43 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Susie.. lol! Thanks .. I wasn't far from kickin ass in that pic if you want the truth. hehe My husband was the one recieving that look . We were having conversation and as you can tell , I didn't agree with his man ways! hehe

3/30/06, 3:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great HNT Susie!!!

Everyone looks great!!! Who's the bald guy??? And, H-E-L-L-O Lime!!!

3/30/06, 5:32 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I love seeing all of you! Awesome idea.

3/30/06, 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Snav, how beautiful are the three of you? Gorgeous, gorgeous gals.

Thom, hon, just a little while longer, you can make it, I swear!

Look there is me, hm, I failed to Susie a quote on time, and my hair is in my eyes, oh well.

Idiot, you my friend, look better without the orange spikes.


Lime, you are looking lovely.

BS, awesome as ever, mad skillz you lil aye-aye! :p

Breazy, that is a great pic, every married person in the WORLD know that face, from both sides!


Susie, good times in India? details at 10? Cute pic!


Loving having fun with all of you here.
So, what are we doing next week and who's in charge?
Suse, you taking point on that one idea you had?

3/30/06, 10:02 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yes next weeks theme is already planned out....

3/30/06, 10:41 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

And seeing you guys as you are is very very cool. Happy HNT to you all!

3/30/06, 10:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love this group piece guys!
Great job and great quotes to go with.
Breazy.. lmao I recognize that face well.
Thats my "shush the face!" face haha!!

Snav, your girls are so adorable. awwww...


great pics every1!! Happy HNT!

3/31/06, 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home