Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fractured Disney HNT

This week finds 5 of the Hijackers spoofing on a little twisted Disney! Let's see what crazy stuff they've come up with this week! Happy HNT everyone!

Logo as KIM POSSIBLE WITH KIDS

After marrying Ron Stoppable she decided to keep her maiden name even though she opted for a crime fighting hiatus to be a stay-at-home mom. She found parenting actually required similar skills.


Lime as MOWGLI

"I always wanted to be him rather than a princess, cuz he got to swing thru trees in his underwear instead of wearing a scratchy dress. I could really dig a life of just the bare neccessities."



The Idiot as KING LOUIE

Now I'm the king of the swingers
oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!
Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too!


Barefoot as SNOW WHITE

Alas, fair Snow White has fallen from the taste of a poison apple.....will her prince charming find her and bestow upon her the kiss that will awaken her from her slumber?


This is Snav's lovely sister Melanie, standing in for her, (cuz well, with mashed potato fights and broken collar bones, Snav's can hardly find the time to dress up in something silly!) as Pinnochio

I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret, or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me!

18 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

LMAO that logo has handcuffs! woohoo.

love the snow white shot

i wanna swing with king louie

and poor snavs......but she has a cute sis!

happy HNT all!

4/5/06, 10:51 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Lime, I want a turn on your swing!

Susie, awesome apple (you know what I want to say here, but I will wait and see if anyone else says it)

Idiot, that monkey stole your hat, dude, does that mean we don't have to see it in the comment box anymore?

Snavs, that is an awesome costume, I like your HNT by proxy, well done!

Tee hee, fun stuff!

4/5/06, 10:55 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

ALL very creative! Once upon a time... Cheers and Happy HNT!

4/5/06, 11:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awesome!!!! I love it & I love my little cross-dressing sister!!

Grat job Susie Q!!!

Happy HNT!!!

4/5/06, 11:51 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

hahaha! great one! Sorry - I didn't have time to play this week. >.<

Happy HNT gang

4/5/06, 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Y'all are so creative. I love this! Happy HNT!!

4/5/06, 11:54 PM  
Blogger .- said...

those are great

4/5/06, 11:55 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

These are so great! I love them all!

Happy hnt!

4/6/06, 12:21 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Now why is a "Disney theme" perfect for describing a trip to the Hijacked Blog? Always a fun fantasy adventure! Happy HNT to you all!

4/6/06, 6:09 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! That is so funny ! Y'all are great ! Happy HNT!

4/6/06, 7:47 AM  
Blogger James Goodman said...

Yeah, these were great. Very creative and nicely done.

Happy HNT!

4/6/06, 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics!

4/6/06, 11:35 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Logo --- The monkey didn't steal my hat! I am in the monkey suit..now the damn zipper is stuck and i have to wear it all day!

4/6/06, 12:57 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

HAHAA!@ hhnt!

4/6/06, 1:25 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You are all so clever!

4/6/06, 2:32 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Great pics!! Creative as always!!
Happy HNT you guys erm... girls.. oh wait, no no.. guys because Idiot is in there too. haha
Anyrate Happy HNT!

4/6/06, 4:01 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I was not at all surprised that Logo™ had handcuff. Not. at. all.

Happy HNT guys!

4/6/06, 5:52 PM  
Blogger S said...

Are you still in the monkey suit, Bantu?

4/7/06, 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home