Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today I thought we would explore the world of warning signs

It is important to warn people when you are not going to warn them.
And you should be sure people understand how dangerous signs can be.
Be sure not to let the monkeys feast on your flesh, once they get a taste of manflesh they will hunt and stalk people. It is a real problem.
You know, being a motorcycle rider I really it when we are discriminated against, and here, as if it were not bad enough they are excluding bikes they are outlawing sword wielding women as well, what is the world coming to?
Next thing you know people will be saying "Ne" to passing strangers.

OK, whatever you do, don't set fire to your lap, evidently you are not going to get any help around here if you do.

10 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

OMG Dude!!! I'm crying over here!!! LMAO!!!

Those are freaking awesome!!!!! And, so are you!!!

4/18/06, 11:09 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I am still trying to figure out the whole motorcycle/knight thing...no jousting?

4/18/06, 12:50 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hmmm... as for the motorcycle sign.. my guess is:
Ninja discrimination
(??)
*tsk* *tsk*

luvin the monkey sign~I should get one made up for my kids. haha. k, seriously..

4/18/06, 2:31 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Those fucking monkeys are *not* to be messed with. Believe you me.


Whatever that means.

4/18/06, 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I felt that last one when I was surfing nude with my laptop. LOL Great job y'all. I am ROFLMAO!

4/18/06, 8:52 PM  
Blogger S said...

Lmao.....I wonder how many people have cut themselves on that sign! :))

4/19/06, 11:18 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

What happened to the other blog .. Cubic Hell??

4/19/06, 12:02 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I love that last one. Crap, I'm always setting fire to my lap, I'm such a clutz!

4/19/06, 5:31 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! I love warning signs because you know that in order to need warning signs someone has performed these dangerous/stupid things . Like on the tag of a hair dryer it says " do not dry hair in water" or on Preperation H it says " do not put in mouth , for external use only" . LOL! Thanks for the laughs!

4/19/06, 5:47 PM  
Blogger shezzy's sanitarium said...

is that monkey sign from gibraltar?? The monkeys there are totally ruthless...one of them stole my lunch in 1969!!!!!

4/19/06, 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home