Wednesday, July 05, 2006

farewell for now ....

Hey all ! I wanted to sign on and go ahead and get my goodbyes out of the way. I am not leaving forever , just taking a much needed two week beach vacation. I will be back on Saturday July 22nd and I will have many pictures to post of our vacation. Yep that is right , I can share my pics now because I figured out my why my computer wasn't letting me download my pics from my camera . Anyways, I will be extra busy tomorrow and friday preparing for our trip . The reason I wait until the last two days is because I want to stay busy so that I don't have time to think about the beach . heehee ! I have already purchased all the things we need so what I will be doing for the next two days will be packing, doing what laundry needs done which is just what we are wearing now . any little bit of cleaning that I can find around the house, yard work and errands . All of this boils down to the fact that I won't have time to post . I am really gonna miss each and every one of you while I am gone ! Have fun , take care and be safe ! Bye !

6 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

have a GREAT time breazy! i'll be sunnin my buns in a few days too.

7/5/06, 10:24 PM  
Blogger S said...

Have a good time, Breazy dear!

7/6/06, 1:27 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

How funny, we both posted together after no new post for so long
:p
Hope you have a really great time, Breazy.
Relax and enjoy, you need it!

7/6/06, 11:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a great vacation!!

7/6/06, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Byeeeee Breazy!

I'd say gee, I'm jealous but you're gonna be livin' my life so have fun & wear sunscreen!!

7/7/06, 12:12 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Have fun!!!

7/7/06, 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home