Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I saw the sign, and it opened up my mind, I saw the sign.

With all the parenting classes available I would not have thought this a problem,
but folks, you CANNOT store your baby in a baggy for freshness.

Gentlemen, please don't arch your back in this unattractive manner when you pee.

Oh, and could you do something about that hair style?

No puking!!

No running over pedestrians in crosswalks, wait for the ones crossing illegally at least.Mr. Logo would probably like one of these.

NO TUBE CRUMPLING!

NO sticking your hands in the gears, I don't care how much you want to do it, NO!

Keep your grubby mitts out of the machinery, we don't want to lose the manufacturing time it would take to clean your bloodstains off the equipment.

And lastly,

no fellatio from girls wearing pony tails, and no peeing on the floor.

Seems reasonable.

Besides,

cunniligus and peeing in the toilet are much better anyway.

8 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! so if my hair is loose fellatio is ok?

7/5/06, 10:27 PM  
Blogger S said...

LOL...you freak.

7/6/06, 1:30 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Freak??
ME?
Hippie chick is gonna call ME a freak?
Awesome!

7/6/06, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

loose hair is best for a loose girl haha!

Those were hilarious! I laughed so hard at the fresh baby bit.

And the fellatio.. of course..

7/7/06, 12:12 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I think it means no fellatio while smoking. Yeah..

7/7/06, 9:19 AM  
Blogger S said...

Puts hair up in ponytail, lights a cig and prepares to break some rules....

7/9/06, 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fellatio? How about a mutual exchange of information? I don't have a pony tail (anymore.) Clarify the rules here please. I'll be waiting at the rack of, er magazines. I'm the one in the trench coat.
TG

7/10/06, 4:27 PM  
Blogger henri Banks said...

but but but when the man had a ponytail?

8/4/06, 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home