Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Recipe Time

BAKED LIME IN ALOE VERA SAUCE

1 Lime
1 bottle of Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15 sunblock
1 beach chair
1,000,000 gallons of river water
aloe vera to taste

-Marinate Lime in sunblock. Carefully avoid face, neck and chest.
-Settle Lime in beach chair in full sun.
-Bake at 85-95F for 6 hours a day.
-Baste generously in river water at regular intervals. Do not turn.
-Repeat for several days.
-When Lime skin is flaming red and hot to touch remove from beach.
-Cover in a thick layer of aloe vera gel.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have seconds and maybe thirds if you ain't wore out, er, I mean if I'm not full. Yeah that's it. **Whew, wouldn't want her to think I'm hiting on her ... hey did I just say that out loud?** Shit! Pass the lime pleeeeeeze? I'll be in the bed ...er, kitchen.

7/12/06, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think Tommy would like to slather the aloe ....

7/12/06, 11:28 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yum, gimme a bite! :P

7/12/06, 11:56 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Can I have mine with some tequila?

7/13/06, 1:51 AM  
Blogger lime said...

tommy, 2nds. 3rds, 4ths.....whatever. the great thing is that lime eating is non-fattening...mwahahahahaha (yes, i really said that!)

snavy, ya think?

susie, (_Y_) lol

logo, tequila coming up!

7/13/06, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I also wanted to say, SPF 15??
I use 60! and reapply hourly.
Aaaaaah, I am a freaking albino

7/13/06, 5:29 PM  
Blogger S said...

Ooh Lime said I could kiss her ass?

Or was it BITE ME?

Either way.....

7/14/06, 3:24 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

yikes!

tanks god i toast, not burn

;)

7/14/06, 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

4/26/07, 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home