Thursday, August 31, 2006

HNT-Back from Vacation

Welcome back to school, class. Now take out your pencils and composition books and write an essay about what you did for summer vacation.

Susie said...
The highlight of my summer vacation was taking a spin on Logo's Harley!
susie riding
Like a true nature's child, I was born, born to be wild!


Logo said...
I liked it best when Susie came to visit the Idiot and me.
suse&heather
(Teacher's note to self: Those girls look like trouble, I think we need to make sure they don't sit next to each other in class)


Breazy said...
We went to the beach for two weeks, which is my favorite place, with my favorite people.
breazy
Very nice, Breazy. Can I come next year?



Lime said...
I drove 15 hours to enter the Lair of the Hausdrachen.
100_1008
That smile is because I am driving home now.



The Idiot said...
I was behind the camera on my vacation. I got nuthin.
freak on a bus
Hhhmmm, young man, it seems you were also busy harassing the good riders of the Seattle public transportation system too. You'll be inside for recess writing 100 times 'I will NOT be the freak on the bus.'

Now, class have a Happy HNT!

13 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Good times, good times!
"Hi ho hi ho
it's back to school/work/ sports shuttle service/band support/etc. etc. etc. we go"
It doesn't rhyme as well that way, does it?

But aren't we the cutest hijackers ever?

8/30/06, 11:36 PM  
Blogger S said...

Its true..he did harrass people on the bus...I saw it......

Do I look cool on that Harley? Dont tell em I couldnt even reach the ground while on that bike!

HHNT everyone!

8/30/06, 11:41 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Welcome back from vacation you fun loving and crazy crew, you! Happy HNT!

8/30/06, 11:54 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

These are very fun!
HHNT :)

8/31/06, 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loverly you buncha freaks! LOL I love it. HHNT to you all. Now bring on the cooler weather!
TG

8/31/06, 1:14 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Great pics as always...

I'm glad y'all are back from the break!

Happy HNT!

8/31/06, 1:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I've decided that two weeks with my husband's family is no longer considered vacation.

I want to go on a REAL vacation.

Anyone want to go with?

Good stuff Lime - HHNT!!

8/31/06, 1:50 AM  
Blogger lime said...

snavy, the answer is yes. you and me...hitting the road thelma and luoise style...only without the really nasty crime and the nosedive into the grand canyon.

8/31/06, 7:50 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

WAIT!
Summer can't be over... I didn't get a vacation... wait!

grumble grumble

Y'all are just too cute.

8/31/06, 12:49 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

too much fun in one place!!!!

HHNT!!!!

8/31/06, 1:18 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

It looks as if all had a good time . Snavy explain to me exactly what places that sand is that it shouldn't be ! LOL! I am just joking . Logo , if I come to Seattle would you give me a ride on your bike ? Susie you always look like your having fun! Lime , what a beautiful smile. I can completely understand it when it concerns in-laws ! Idiot next time let someone else have the camera for pic or two !LOL! Y'all have a good one ! Happy HNT Everyone !

8/31/06, 1:21 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the bike..Vrrroooom!

8/31/06, 2:19 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hah! Noone said I was too short for the bike! Yay, we fooled em!

9/1/06, 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home