Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Favorite T~shirts HNT


This week at Hijacked we've all submitted snaps of our favorite t~shirts. Some of us actually own said t~shirts, others just wish they did.

This week we have a couple of special guest Hijackers....here's Little Rita in her favourite Everton jersey that was given to her by her Uncle Fortress Guiness! (I swear, does anyone have a picture of their 10 year old where they are NOT making a goofy face?) Little Rita got to keep her head on, but see if you can guess who the rest of the headless bodies belong to....


Who do you think owns this shirt?

"YOU! Off my planet!"..................or in this case get off both of them!"

We know who this stranger on the bus is, and he ain't no god!

This is the t~shirt I would pick for a very cool Tori listener (she is not me though, so don't get fooled here!).....uh, if it were really a t~shirt and not an art print by the amazing Paulina Stuckey.

I know a sweeheart Y who would love to have this t~shirt, if you'd like to get it for her!

This guy is a very very close relative of a Hijacker. Most Thursdays, he and his beer or coffee can be found on his blog acting out some mighty silly HNTs....

This t~shirt is an old favourite...that doesn't get worn out of the house much lately! People have actually asked me if it's a "for~real" society, and can they join please!

Breazy couldn't play this week, but she said to say HI!

So, how many do you think that you can guess right? You don't need any more hints, you know us all well enough by now!

Have a wonderful weekend, people, Peace out.

18 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

LOL, very cool tees everyone. i will reserve my guesses. but i will add lil rita looks pretty normal considering i have pics of my limelets with ziti stuck up their noses.

happy HNT everyone!

9/20/06, 8:14 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

You guys have it soen to the T! LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

9/21/06, 12:01 AM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Very good!
Happy HNT!
~xo

9/21/06, 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shirts!!
~hhnt~

9/21/06, 12:17 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Pure Shite gets my vote. HHNT

9/21/06, 12:35 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Great T's! Tease? Uh...HHNT!

9/21/06, 12:51 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

HHNT!

9/21/06, 1:35 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I love these t-shirts. I think Marvin has to be my favourite...or maybe...

Happy HNT to you all ;)

9/21/06, 5:03 AM  
Blogger S said...

So how come noones guessing? Come on people, give it a try!

9/21/06, 1:04 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

ok

Number one Marvin the Martian is one lucky alien on limes chest

Number Two I have no fricken clue, only an idiot would wear a shirt like that

Number Three: dunno

Number Four: Taking a WAG(wild ass guess) Logo?

Number Five: Mr Ratburn but only because I recognize the wall

Number Six: Only a hippie would wear a shirt like that. And one that sews to boot

9/21/06, 2:52 PM  
Blogger S said...

Good job, Idiot....except, by process of elimination you ought to have gotten the fairie one, you idiot you! XX

9/21/06, 3:04 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Snavy
:P

9/21/06, 5:20 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

I was close. I guessed Logo, mr. Ratburn, The idiot...3 out of 6: I passed!

9/21/06, 5:58 PM  
Blogger S said...

I think the Idiot had an unfair advantage...if that can be said about an Idiot......

OK top to bottom:
Little Rita (that was the freebie!)
Lime
Idiot
Snavs
Logo
Mr Ratburn
Barefoot

9/21/06, 6:02 PM  
Blogger sitsonchair said...

I like the stanger on the bus shirt! *thinks of own t-shirt designs*

I think there should be a t-shirt made with a pickle on the front (green of course) and it should be holding a steak marker that reads medium well. and on the back of the shirt it could say OR ELSE! what do you think of that one?

9/25/06, 12:55 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

okay I am late but I am guessing !

Planet T-shirt just has to belong to a beautiful red headed lady I know named Logo! Love the shirt by the way !

We all know the bus one , Idiot!

Fair pic , since there are no hints with this one .. lol! I would have to say Susie !

The anatomy tee I can't guess because I don't have a clue .

The Pure Shite tee has to be a special guess as is the one before .

The Society tee is definately Miss Lime 'cause I would know that humor anywhere!

Sorry I couldn't particpate y'all but things haven't been so great around here and on top of that I have been busy . Thanks for the mention though !

9/25/06, 11:22 PM  
Blogger S said...

Oooh Breazy, you did bad! LOL You got the Idiot right and all the rest wrong! We love you anyway! Mwah!

9/27/06, 9:35 PM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

i think the planet one is Logo and I guessed that BEFORE I read breazy's comment!!! I SWEAR!!! I have a t-shirt that says, All this and blue eyes too, hmmmmI think I may start doing HNT again.

10/3/06, 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home