Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Contest Won

After a little under a year of choppin' pictures, I finally won a contest over at my favorite Photoshop site.

The idea, in case you are not familiar, is that the site provides a picture daily and we the members change it to any way we see fit. Then, we the members all vote on who did the best job - be it skillful, humorous, artistic, ect.

Here is the original of last Wednesday's contest. A neat picture of a carousel. (click on pics for larger)


My chop titled "Four Horsemen" that won the contest with 53 votes, as well as becoming my personal highest voted chop.


There were many other fantastic entries, and it was a close race during the three days the contest was "open". In the end I pulled out in front. I was (and still am) pretty excited about it,. so I thought I would share it with you all. It wasn't a prize contest this round, but nonetheless I was happy about winning.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

B -- That's freaking awesome!!!! You rock!!

Come teach me Photoshop 6 -- please!!!!!!??????

12/6/06, 11:11 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Thanks Snav! :)

12/6/06, 11:22 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

OOOOO
our very own personal award winning PS chopper,
how cool is that?

12/6/06, 11:38 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

holy crap...okay I am good at taking pictures, but that is photoshop genius.

Now I am going to be afraid of everyone's hnts...I doubt there are many out there who can do that though.

12/7/06, 1:21 AM  
Blogger S said...

Oh man, BS, that is totally cool!
You are really getting good at this!

Just wait til you all see my next weeks HNT that BS made for me!!!!

12/7/06, 1:37 AM  
Blogger lime said...

congratulations, bs! that is so awesome! i checked your site and saw that but to see what it came from makes it all the more impressive. well done!

12/7/06, 8:05 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Thats sort of..... Ethereal.

12/7/06, 10:46 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

YAY!!!! Our B won!! I think they should give you a prize anyways ! Good job!

12/7/06, 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home