Saturday, December 02, 2006

Surprise!

Hello you crazy people. Looks like I am back (in a sense). Blogging hasn't really been my medium for a while and those close to me know that Photoshopping has been my outlet. I've learned a lot of things and made some good friends at PhotoshopContest. I might not say a lot here, as writing doesn't come that natural to me. I will most likely post a cool picture I chopped or something every now and then. Plus I noticed this sight could use a good graphic design overhaul. I'll try and take care of that.

Hi blogosphere, remember me?

bsoholic....

8 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Dude,
the smoking has shrunken you,
and screwed up your hair,
and evidently turned you into a dog.
I TOLD you it was bad for you!!
Welcome home, hijacker.

12/2/06, 2:58 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

hahaha, thanks! :D

12/2/06, 2:58 AM  
Blogger lime said...

YAY!!!!!!!

george burns has been reincarnated as toto! wild! who knew???

graphic design overhaul...hhhmm.....what are your rates? i need to repaint at HOL.....

12/2/06, 8:57 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

okay is this a new addition??

I wanna hijack a damn blog.

no fair.

12/2/06, 6:12 PM  
Blogger S said...

Welcome back, BS!!! Hurray hurray!

12/2/06, 8:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

B is back!! YAY!!!!

Graphic overhaul is an understatement!

12/2/06, 11:40 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you have decided to come back to this blog . I have really missed you ! Welcome back !! HUGS, HUGS and more HUGS!!!

12/3/06, 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back dude! Great pic. How's your sis? Hope she is well also. Yeah when you overhaul? I think Tommy Gunn (in the immunity list) should be at least H6. Just sayin. Welcome back again.
TG

12/4/06, 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home