Tuesday, April 24, 2007

speaking of llamas...

No joke... I saw a Mercedes Benz the other day here in East Tennessee, Maryville to be exact , that had a license plate that read "Llama"... y'all know who immediately came to my mind right? All of you! The tag was a Tennessee tag too so I am wondering if it isn't the folks that own that llama farm I was telling you about. I will have to find out! One day, which could be a hundred years from now the way my schedule goes, I am going to drive up to that farm and check if their car is out so I can tell if it was them and I am also going to take pics of that farm and post them here!

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

miss breazy ma'am yo urock girl!


oh, and when the heck is/was your birthday? i think we owe you a nekkid matt mcconoaghy or however he spells it

4/24/07, 11:46 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

My birthday is this coming Sunday the 29th! Oh dear, my eyes are ready for such a beautiful sight!

4/25/07, 10:35 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Oooo, I have a local alpaca farm!
I will stop and take pics there
;D

4/25/07, 2:13 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Now that you mention it, I believe there is a llama farm out by my grandma's house (West Tennessee) - I will have to check it out next time I am out that way.

4/29/07, 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home