Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hey

Remember this guy?

If you cast your mind back you might recall that he used to hang out here from time to time, The Village Idiot, ring any bells?Well, since I was in town I decided to record proof that he lives on


AND



He's still into having weird stuff on his head.






Some things will never change I guess.




The Thomcat was still alive last I heard from him, last month.




Here's to hijackers not quite departed,


but not so much present with us;
cheers,
this shoe's for you!






11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who???

What??

Huh??

5/24/07, 10:26 PM  
Blogger S said...

Heh, last time I saw that squid, it was trying to jump into my lentil soup....but the Idiot ate it all up before the squid could make the dive....

Nice shirt, D!

5/25/07, 12:32 AM  
Blogger lime said...

wow, i am most impressed at the sleuthing of our intrepid logophile.

5/25/07, 9:33 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

I think I remember those fellows. LOL. Nice shoe, I want one!

5/25/07, 10:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

where did my comment go? I commented on here yesterday but it is gone! LOL! Anyways, it is good to hear they are both alive and well. That shoe is one nifty looking thing!

5/25/07, 10:01 AM  
Blogger S said...

Nice shirt.

5/25/07, 10:57 AM  
Blogger S said...

Mnnn, I love plaid.

Nice shirt.

5/25/07, 10:58 AM  
Blogger Paul Champagne said...

Do I remember that guy ... I was that guy!

5/25/07, 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! Nice hair. Us bald men need to stick together. No more Bald Oppression. Equal Rights for Bald Men! Bald Pride, World Wide! Ok, I'm kidding.

Yeah, whatever happened to Thomcat? I miss the old blog him and Bsoholic used to have together.

5/29/07, 3:01 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

The cruel shoes!

I was wondering where they went

6/20/07, 1:11 PM  
Blogger S said...

Nice shirt!

6/22/07, 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home