Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just Ask Lime

bsoholic said...
Is chocolate an aphrodisiac (sp)?

Is the Pope Catholic? Oh wait, he's not allowed aphrodesiacs....Does a bear shit in the woods? Oh wait, we don't want to confuse ursine fecal matter with chocolate.....Say?? Is that a candy bar you're packing or are you just happy to see me, big boy? (wink wink)
Lime




logo said...
May I have some, please?

It's Valentine's Day, I am feeling the love. Ok, I will share. You can have the coconut creams.
Lime




miss innocent said...
Does chocolate body paint count as a food?

Yes, and the beauty of it is this. Any calories it may contain are easily burned during the... um, er.....uh consumation. So feel free to indulge often, you'll never gain weight. Well, unless the process leads to pregnancy, in which case you have to gain weight but then you have all the excuse in the world to demand as much chocolate as you want.
Lime




Breazy said...
Would you like to start a chocolate factory with me ? hehe We would probably be out of business before long due to eating the profit !

Sounds like a great idea. We would of course need quality control inspectors as well as buyers of beans. The beans come from all over the world so we'd have to travel to many exotic and tropical locations. Where shall we go first?
Lime




Lily said...
Maybe you've answered this one already but here goes: Is it true that chocolate is a vegetable?

Given that it grows on a tree and it is actually the seed of the plant we are using, it is more rightly classified as a fruit. However, we know that fruits as well as vegetables are an important part of a balanced diet. Chocolate affords us many opportunities to achieve good balance. Milk chocolate will provide us with a serving of dairy as well as fruit. A peanut butter cup gives us both fruit and the legumes as a protein source. Chocolate covered donuts allow a fruit and a grain serving. With a pot of chocolate fondue the possibilites are limited only by what you choose to dunk. Under no circumstances should chocolate EVER be combined with coconut. It is fundamentally wrong and a contamination of an otherwise perfect food.
Lime




DaMasta said...
Is there such thing as chocolate bubble gum?

Click here to see some. It says it is sugar free though, so how good can it really be? In fact I bet it is artificially flavored, probably with carob.....gag!!!!!! Oh man, excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with some Godiva chocolates......
Lime




snavylyn said...
If I make a sundae with a brownie, chocolate ice cream, hot fudge and chocolate chip sprinkles, am I overdoing it??

Not at all, provided you savor each mouthful slowly. This is not a dish to be attempted by a novice. One must build up to it through years of practice. I myself once had a near overdose of chocolate when I ordered chocolate chip pancakes at IHOP first thing in the morning....chocolate batter, containing chocolate chips, topped with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I was ill prepared since I only expected standard batter with chips sprinkled in it. It was a dangerous meal to consume, fortunately my years of building a tolerance for high doses served me well.
Lime




miss innocent said...
I want a sundae from snavy...tasty!

Easy there Miss Innocent.....let's start you slowly. Didn't you hear a thing I just said?? Here have a coconut cream.
Lime




barefoot mistress said...
Is it wrong to give myself a giant heart shaped box of milk chocolates for Valentines Day?

As long as you share it with me, of course not! You can have the coconut ones. I get the rest.
Lime




barefoot_mistress said...
Which food group does chocolate belong to?

Please see above. While you are reviewing I'll be here decimating your giant heart shaped box of chocolates.
Lime

10 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

lol! Great!

2/14/06, 9:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I say we overthrow the CEO of the Hershey Corporation and put Lime in charge.

A chocolate theme park & all the chocolate you can eat right in Pennsylvania - what's not to like? Plus - they already have vats of chocolate for that long awaited bath.

I see no flaw in this plan.

2/14/06, 9:47 AM  
Blogger lime said...

bs, thanks

snavy, you are a genius! actually, going through the chocolate factory there is what gave me the idea of bathing in a vat of chocolate in the first place. i saw it all churning and wanted to dive in

2/14/06, 10:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

HOw about you guys ditch the plan to rule the world and just start in Pennsylvania? Then u can put mind control drugs into the choc. and it will all go smoothly from there....

Lime, I am a chocoholic, I think I am up for the challenge of the sundae, really I do!

2/14/06, 11:19 AM  
Blogger S said...

I'm off to buy myself those chocolates now, eat them all on the way home before Lime sees me.
Happy Valentines Day everyone....

2/14/06, 12:17 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Sugar free sounds good to me!

No carbs, yay!

[*editors note* I almost accidentally typed "crabs" instead of "carbs". OOps.]

2/14/06, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Have no fear Miss Innocent -

today THE HERSHEY EMPIRE -

tomorrow THE WORLD!!!

Mwuhahahaha!!!

2/14/06, 1:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hey Snav... Maybe we can use my turtles in the choc. factory??? Surely there's SOMETHING they can do!

LOL

2/14/06, 1:28 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO!!! Let's go somewhere tropical first ! I don't like coconut either ! Happy Valentines Day !

2/14/06, 2:02 PM  
Blogger lime said...

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! the chocolate world is mine! prepare to be chocolate coated. resistance is futile!!!!

breazy....trinidad has cacao plantations....wink wink!

2/14/06, 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home