Friday, May 26, 2006

I am the Logo, I speak for the Alpacas


I am once again being pressed into service in my role as Official spokesperson for the Equal Representation League for Aplacas.

I have to say when the Village Idiot roped me into volunteering for this gig it was with the clear understanding I would not have to work on holiday weekends, so of course, here I am working on FRIDAY, right before a holdiday, sheesh.
ANYWAY...

Official statement~
Here in the northwest we have a high population of alpacas and it has been brought to our attention that this often overlooked, misunderstood, and under-appreciated animal is again being dismissed by those of a North American, east coast bias. While we understand that it may not be the intention of those parties involved to discriminate against our gentle furry friends we wish to lodge a complaint against those responsible and we request that you stop this heartless mistreatment of this overlooked members of the camel family. They are a fine, lovely, and valuable member of the animal family and their coat makes great sweaters. How can you ignore their cry,
"help, help, we're bein' repressed!"

5 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Oh man, and those arent even standard llamas..they look like miniatures...so cute!
I remain a neutral party, with slight leanings toward llama rights

5/26/06, 4:45 PM  
Blogger S said...

Um erm, did I say llamas?

What I meant to say was Alpacas

5/26/06, 4:46 PM  
Blogger lime said...

blogger has clearly been taken over by rabid rampaging llamas because it is nnot permitting me to post my response to these outrageous accusations.

5/26/06, 5:13 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

aw, the cute wittle alpacas...how can you big mean easterners be so cruel?

5/31/06, 7:22 PM  
Blogger Andre said...

I don't mean to discriminate, but I often get them confused with llamas. I love alpacas, but, alas, my real love and loyalty lies with llamas.

Dig the alliteration!

6/1/06, 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home